£120.40 – £143.40
- Additional information
- All the galvanised steel uprights and horizontals required to build the pocket, plus the track. Image 1 shows the complete pocket and track attached to stud work.
- The brackets to fit the frame to the stud work that double as plasterboard positioners and supports (image 2)
- Adjustable pocket entrance guide which will enable you to assemble the kit for a 35mm or 44mm door* (image 3)
- Runners with carbon steel ‘sealed for life’ bearings (image 4) that insert easily into the track
- A door brake which is shown being fitted in image 5.
- Image 6 shows the complete kit, with all of the above, plus door brackets for the top of the door, rear door stop, door brake, and fixings. Adjustable bolt and nuts for runners plus spanner. Screws to assemble frame and screws to attach plasterboard to pocket.
- 5 year guarantee
Note the door, jambs and architrave are not supplied.
Just assemble and screw into standard 75mm (3 X 2) stud work and cover with 12.5 mm plasterboard.
Weight limit for door – 60Kg
*The instructions contain all the information you need to make your Rocket Pocket kit fit a 35mm or a 44mm door.
We aim to give you a next working day delivery for orders placed before 1.30 pm on a working day.